HicksNewMedia

Curating "Community Sourced" QUALITY content that ENTERTAINS, ENLIGHTENS and EDUCATES

Mission

As a servant of the community my focus will always be to ensure that the stories getting told matter and resonate with YOU. 

I'm architecting the platform, but can't and don't want to do it alone. That being said, let's use this forum for collaborative discussion and engagement.

Here, I'll deliver courses, workshops, digital assets and especially planning sessions where YOU and I discuss topic ideas and who should be featured in future InfoCasts!

Let's build something GREAT TOGETHER! 

This community eliminates the noise and the distraction by staying laser focused on delivering quality content (audio, video, digital assets, etc.) ✌🏾

Why Join

Your voice is necessary to make this COMMUNITY successful.

I'm a huge believer that we're all better together and can learn SOMETHING from each others backgrounds, perspectives, insights, criticism, feedback and encouragement.

Again...

Let's build something GREAT TOGETHER!

There are tiered memberships, as you can see below. EITHER option you select, make it right for you where you feel you're receiving the greatest value from the overall community.

Of course there will be additional tools and resources available to those at the LEGIT and ALL ACCESS tiers respectively over time. But don't fret - the FREE tier still gets alot of love and access to some top tier information.

So there's no excuse!!! 😉

Keep Up With HicksNewMedia On The Go
HicksNewMedia is powered by Mighty Networks
Phone numbers from outside the United States may need to use a prefix (e.g. +44 XX XXXX XXXX). Available on iOS and Android. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.